United Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Mod Approved

2 posters

Go down

Application Mod Approved Empty Application Mod Approved

Post by RevampedEvil 10/5/2014, 21:18

Name: Kevin P
Have you got some experience?: Yes, "i used" to be a head-admin on a console talk forum before it got removed due to the careless owner..., and i used to own my forum for my youtube channel, but as my channel got deleted, my forum was too.
What motivates you to become a staff-member?: I enjoy just overall, helping others and working with other staff members to solve several issues.
What are the pros about you?: I can get traffic on websites/forums, im loyal and just overall, a perfect example of an MLG (exactly what this forum needs)!
What are the cons about you?: spam bots tend to follow me when ever i go to a forum (thank god there has not been 1 in this forum yet) i still have no clue why spam bots follow me... but they usually always post about cars and stuff and free things... so thats how you can tell if a spam bot has joined, if they post a link thats totally off topic... anyway, its been like a week since i have seen a spam bot, so hopefully they will never ever show up in this forum.
Anything else you would like to share: massively improved the forum with several ideas that i knew about, and got a few members to join, Thanks for reading.
(if this does get denied for any reason, i will still be 100% active as always and will never leave this forum.)
RevampedEvil
RevampedEvil

Application Mod Approved Empty

Application Mod Approved Veterans_zps6b1cff6d
Application Mod Approved Untitled-1_zps1207a2e0

Back to top Go down

Application Mod Approved Empty Re: Application Mod Approved

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/5/2014, 08:35

You have been accepted to the staff team as a Moderator.

Welcome to the staff team!
And Good Luck with moderating Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Administrator

Application Mod Approved Admin_zps581854d9

Application Mod Approved Trusted_zps61ba50a3
Application Mod Approved Veterans_zps6b1cff6d
Application Mod Approved Untitled-1_zps1207a2e0

https://unitedcommunity.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down