United Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bread clicker - My First prototype game!

4 posters

Go down

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Empty Bread clicker - My First prototype game!

Post by RevampedEvil 12/5/2014, 06:32

Bread clicker was a game i made not too long ago, it was considered my first prototype as i was still learning all about game making with this certain engine, i found an old copy of it in my amazing mess of a desktop and decided that it would be nice to hear from others about the game from a different community... it is a prototype as i said that i made to test out some things, so i decided to turn it into a real game! i figured out so many cool and interesting things i could add to it, and just overall went crazy with the game.

I eventually ran out of time with the game, and it was starting to affect my daily life, so i sadly quit making games for a while until i actually had the time. it was little over a month when i first released it after finishing it, and a few people started to play it, but i knew i wouldn't have time to finish it, i quit the game but i was still amazed at how the game looks even today! i got excited over every single download and comment and email and messages that people were sending me about how fun it was, but a few people were asking if i would ever finish it... i sadly said no to anyone who asked that question... that is a little info about the game, it will never be finished nor is it popular as of today, but i still remember all those bug fixes and everything else in between while i was making the game, it was a fun experience and im glad to share it with this community.

But really, what is bread clicker?
as a lot of us know, there is a popular app called cookie clicker, i decided to make a minecraft version of it, and i called it "bread clicker" it will never be finished as i said, but you can still play it and check it out for yourself.
The whole concept of the game is to click the bread, and buy things such as furnaces as it is themed around minecraft.

it is a 4 mb download, so unless your computer is really low on space... you should be able to download it.
you can download the game at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlkffoysvx29ehn/Bread_Clicker.exe

(dropbox is the only way i can upload it to.)
i promise 0 viruses in this download, but if it does say there is, ignore it, if anyone wants me to post a picture of the virus scan, i will.

Enjoy the game, and it was made 100% by me... (kevin nivek, my old game making name)
RevampedEvil
RevampedEvil

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Empty

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Veterans_zps6b1cff6d
Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Untitled-1_zps1207a2e0

Back to top Go down

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Empty Re: Bread clicker - My First prototype game!

Post by Zeno Zoldyck 12/5/2014, 12:34

RevampedEvil wrote:Bread clicker was a game i made not too long ago, it was considered my first prototype as i was still learning all about game making with this certain engine, i found an old copy of it in my amazing mess of a desktop and decided that it would be nice to hear from others about the game from a different community... it is a prototype as i said that i made to test out some things, so i decided to turn it into a real game! i figured out so many cool and interesting things i could add to it, and just overall went crazy with the game.

I eventually ran out of time with the game, and it was starting to affect my daily life, so i sadly quit making games for a while until i actually had the time. it was little over a month when i first released it after finishing it, and a few people started to play it, but i knew i wouldn't have time to finish it, i quit the game but i was still amazed at how the game looks even today! i got excited over every single download and comment and email and messages that people were sending me about how fun it was, but a few people were asking if i would ever finish it... i sadly said no to anyone who asked that question... that is a little info about the game, it will never be finished nor is it popular as of today, but i still remember all those bug fixes and everything else in between while i was making the game, it was a fun experience and im glad to share it with this community.

But really, what is bread clicker?
as a lot of us know, there is a popular app called cookie clicker, i decided to make a minecraft version of it, and i called it "bread clicker" it will never be finished as i said, but you can still play it and check it out for yourself.
The whole concept of the game is to click the bread, and buy things such as furnaces as it is themed around minecraft.

it is a 4 mb download, so unless your computer is really low on space... you should be able to download it.
you can download the game at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlkffoysvx29ehn/Bread_Clicker.exe

(dropbox is the only way i can upload it to.)
i promise 0 viruses in this download, but if it does say there is, ignore it, if anyone wants me to post a picture of the virus scan, i will.

Enjoy the game, and it was made 100% by me... (kevin nivek, my old game making name)

Not a bad game lol
Zeno Zoldyck
Zeno Zoldyck

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Manager_zpsa2586fe0

Back to top Go down

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Empty Re: Bread clicker - My First prototype game!

Post by Forum Bot 12/5/2014, 12:34

The member 'Zeno Zoldyck' has done the following action : Dicing

'A hundred sided dice' : 52
Forum Bot
Forum Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by RevampedEvil 13/5/2014, 19:41

Just searched my game on youtube, someone made a video on it Smile
RevampedEvil
RevampedEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 14/5/2014, 20:45

Ahh I see you've met the dice option Zeno Smile
Cool that you run your own server Revamped! Very Happy
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Administrator

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Admin_zps581854d9

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Trusted_zps61ba50a3

https://unitedcommunity.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Zoldyck 5/6/2014, 02:27

Mr Rockeye wrote:Ahh I see you've met the dice option Zeno Smile
Cool that you run your own server Revamped! Very Happy

The dice option is pretty cool lol
Zeno Zoldyck
Zeno Zoldyck

Back to top Go down

Post by RevampedEvil 30/6/2014, 01:52

Whats the dice option for...?
RevampedEvil
RevampedEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Zoldyck 30/6/2014, 11:23

Rolling a dice i dont think theres a real meaning right now lol
Zeno Zoldyck
Zeno Zoldyck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 30/6/2014, 20:14

Nope just for fun Razz
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Administrator

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Admin_zps581854d9

Bread clicker - My First prototype game! Trusted_zps61ba50a3

https://unitedcommunity.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RevampedEvil 2/7/2014, 23:49

How do you roll it?

and that would suck if it did an automatic post everytime you do it...
RevampedEvil
RevampedEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum